Got a mind-boggling question? You’ll probably find the answer in our Frequently Answered Questions below.
- What is the minimum deposit that I should make before I can request my first withdrawal?
- A minimum deposit of £20 needs to be wagered on either bingo or instant games prior to your first withdrawal.
- I’ve forgotten my login details, what do I do?
- Don’t worry, simply click here to go to our Forgotten Password page & follow the simple steps to retrieve your details.
- I just purchased some tickets in a room and my pc crashed. What will happen to my tickets?
- As soon as a ticket is purchased on our site it will play regardless of your connection status. If your ticket is a winner, then you’ll be credited with that win as the outcome is generated on our game servers. If a game does not play, the stake will automatically be credited back after 24 working hours.
- Do you offer any deposit bonuses on your site?
- You need to deposit a minimum of £5 to be eligible to receive the 250% welcome bonus. You just need to deposit £10 and you’ll be able to play with £35. On all subsequent deposits between £10 & £100 you’re eligible for a 50% bonus, you just need to use the monthly redeposit promo code each time you deposit to get the 50% bonus on every deposit.
- After requesting a withdrawal I noticed that my bonus funds have disappeared. Why is this?
- In accepting any deposit bonus offer on the site, the player agrees to wager at least 2 x the amount of the deposit & the bonus funds before requesting a withdrawal. Wagering must be done on bingo games only. If you do request a withdrawal before fulfilling this requirement you will lose part or all of the bonus funds.
- Can I have more than one account?
- Only one account is permitted per player as per our Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to close multiple accounts opened by a single player.
- My deposit has just been declined and I have plenty of funds. What can I do?
- If your deposit is unsuccessful you’ll need to check if your payment details are correct. If the details are correct you’ll need to contact your bank as some card issuers don’t allow their cards to be used for transactions on internet gaming sites.
- How do I know that all the games played on the site are not fixed?
- All the games on our site are fully audited & extensively tested to ensure a fair & honest payout. As part of our commitment to fair play all our gaming software systems use a Random Number Generator (‘RNG’) to make sure all game outcome results are truly random.
- I am unable to load your games. Nothing happens when I click on Play Now. Can you help?
- This may be due to pop up blockers on your internet browser. To play games on our site you will need to turn off any pop up blockers that you currently have running.
- What are the benefits of referring a friend and how can I do it?
- RedBus Bingo knows that friendship is a fine thing which is why we reward you for referring your buddies to the site. All you need to do is go to the My Account section & simply click on the Refer a Friend link. Once your buddy has registered & deposited you’ll get a whopping 15,000 Bonus Points which can be used to play your favourite bingo games.
- I don’t receive your newsletters, how can I sign up for emails?
- Easily. All you need to do is login to your account & click ‘Details’ in the My Account section. Your personal information will be displayed & at the bottom of the page you can ‘Modify’ your account info including opting in to receive mailers from us.
- What’s the name of the RedBus Bingo driver?
- All will be revealed very soon!
- How do I clear my cache?
- For Internet Explorer users, go to ‘Tools’ and ‘Internet Options’. Underneath ‘Browsing History’ press ‘Delete’. Select ‘Temporary Internet Files’ and then ‘Delete’.
- For Mozilla Firefox users, go to ‘Tools’, ‘Options’ and ‘Advanced’. Select ‘Network Offline Storage’ and ‘Clear Now’.
- For Google Chrome users, go to the spanner icon in the right-hand corner, select ‘Tools’, ‘Clear Browsing Data’, select ‘Empty Cache’ and then ‘Clear Browsing Data’.
- How do I know the bingo games are fair?
- To assure the integrity of our games, a Random Number Generator (RNG) is always used to ensure consistently random results. Whether it’s the bingo ball selection, a roll of a dice, a hand of cards, or a spin of the wheel, in each event a Random Number Generator (RNG) is utilized to ensure that the outcome is truly random. The system has been rigorously tested by running millions of rounds and examining their results. The system is also systematically tested by RedBus Bingo.
What Is a Shared Game?
A shared game brings bingo players together from a selection of different sister brands (Wink Bingo, 888ladies Bingo, Tasty Bingo, Posh Bingo, Bingo Street, Red Bus Bingo & BBB). This means that players may play in bingo games that include players from other sister brands. The brands who participate in any of the shared games will be detailed in the relevant promotion details.
- How will my transactions appear on my bank or credit card statements?
- Your deposits and withdrawals will be listed on your bank statement under the title Cassava Enterprises or Virtual MaSerIRL.
- What is the minimum amount i can withdraw?
- The minimum amount you can withdraw from your Bingo account is £10.
- I have made a withdrawal, when will the money be in my bank account or on my credit card?
It takes up to 8 working days for funds to appear in your account. All withdrawal transactions are processed by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited/Virtual MaSerIRL (as applicable), within 2-3 working days from your original request. However your bank or Credit Card Company may take up to 5 working days from then to complete the process.
We will allocate withdrawals to cards used on your account so as to cover expenditure on those cards across the life of the account.
Brigend & Cassava/ Virtual MaSerIRL (as applicable) reserve the right to delay and/or stop the processing of withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions.