Got a mind-boggling question? You’ll probably find the answer in our Frequently Answered Questions below.
- I’ve forgotten my login details, what do I do?
- Don’t worry, simply click here to go to our Forgotten Password page & follow the simple steps to retrieve your details.
- I just purchased some tickets in a room and my pc crashed. What will happen to my tickets?
- As soon as a ticket is purchased on our site it will play regardless of your connection status. If your ticket is a winner, then you’ll be credited with that win as the outcome is generated on our game servers. If a game does not play, the stake will automatically be credited back after 24 working hours.
- Do you offer any deposit bonuses on your site?
- Yes, we offer a generous Welcome Bonus on your first ever deposit of £10 – £100. Also you can deposit £10 or more at any time with promo code WHEEL and spin the Wheel of Wins. Every spin guarantees a win and prizes include Bingo bonuses, Games Bonuses, Bonus Bundles, Free Spins and Bingo Tickets. (T&C’s apply)
- After requesting a withdrawal I noticed that my bonus funds have disappeared. Why is this?
- In accepting any deposit bonus offer on the site, the player agrees to wager at least 2 x the amount of the deposit & the bonus funds before requesting a withdrawal. Wagering must be done on bingo games only. If you do request a withdrawal before fulfilling this requirement you will lose part or all of the bonus funds.
- Can I have more than one account?
- Only one account is permitted per player as per our Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to close multiple accounts opened by a single player.
- My deposit has just been declined and I have plenty of funds. What can I do?
- If your deposit is unsuccessful you’ll need to check if your payment details are correct. If the details are correct you’ll need to contact your bank as some card issuers don’t allow their cards to be used for transactions on internet gaming sites.
- How do I know that all the games played on the site are not fixed?
- All the games on our site are fully audited & extensively tested to ensure a fair & honest payout. As part of our commitment to fair play all our gaming software systems use a Random Number Generator (‘RNG’) to make sure all game outcome results are truly random.
- I am unable to load your games. Nothing happens when I click on Play Now. Can you help?
- This may be due to pop up blockers on your internet browser. To play games on our site you will need to turn off any pop up blockers that you currently have running.
- What are the benefits of referring a friend and how can I do it?
- RedBus Bingo knows that friendship is a fine thing which is why we reward you for referring your buddies to the site. All you need to do is go to the My Account section & simply click on the Refer a Friend link. Once your buddy has registered & deposited you’ll get a whopping 15,000 Bonus Points which can be used to play your favourite bingo games.
- I don’t receive your newsletters, how can I sign up for emails?
- Easily. All you need to do is login to your account & click ‘Details’ in the My Account section. Your personal information will be displayed & at the bottom of the page you can ‘Modify’ your account info including opting in to receive mailers from us.
- What’s the name of the RedBus Bingo driver?
- All will be revealed very soon!
- How do I clear my cache?
- For Internet Explorer users, go to ‘Tools’ and ‘Internet Options’. Underneath ‘Browsing History’ press ‘Delete’. Select ‘Temporary Internet Files’ and then ‘Delete’.
- For Mozilla Firefox users, go to ‘Tools’, ‘Options’ and ‘Advanced’. Select ‘Network Offline Storage’ and ‘Clear Now’.
- For Google Chrome users, go to the spanner icon in the right-hand corner, select ‘Tools’, ‘Clear Browsing Data’, select ‘Empty Cache’ and then ‘Clear Browsing Data’.
- How do I know the bingo games are fair?
- To assure the integrity of our games, a Random Number Generator (RNG) is always used to ensure consistently random results. Whether it’s the bingo ball selection, a roll of a dice, a hand of cards, or a spin of the wheel, in each event a Random Number Generator (RNG) is utilized to ensure that the outcome is truly random. The system has been rigorously tested by running millions of rounds and examining their results. The system is also systematically tested by RedBus Bingo.
- What Is a Shared Game?
- A shared game brings bingo players together from a selection of different sister brands (Wink Bingo, 888ladies Bingo, Tasty Bingo, Posh Bingo, Bingo Street, Red Bus Bingo & BBB). This means that players may play in bingo games that include players from other sister brands. The brands who participate in any of the shared games will be detailed in the relevant promotion details.
- How will my transactions appear on my bank or credit card statements?
- Your deposits and withdrawals will be listed on your bank statement under the title Cassava Enterprises or Virtual MaSerIRL.
- What is the minimum amount i can withdraw?
- The minimum amount you can withdraw from your Bingo account is £10.
- I have made a withdrawal, when will the money be in my bank account or on my credit card?
- It takes up to 8 working days for funds to appear in your account. All withdrawal transactions are processed by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited/Virtual MaSerIRL (as applicable), within 2-3 working days from your original request. However your bank or Credit Card Company may take up to 5 working days from then to complete the process.
We will allocate withdrawals to cards used on your account so as to cover expenditure on those cards across the life of the account.
Brigend & Cassava/ Virtual MaSerIRL (as applicable) reserve the right to delay and/or stop the processing of withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions.
Source of Funds
- Why do I need to send you the source of the funds I spend with you? Is this a genuine request?
- First of all, we can confirm that this is a genuine request.
From time to time we may need to request information from you that could be regarded as “personal”, but this is in order to abide by all UK gambling regulations and we guarantee that we will never share this information with any unauthorised third party.
- Why do I need to prove to you where my money comes from?
- We fully understand that this may be the first time you have been approached about sending such personal information to a gaming company, but it is a clear licencing requirement from the Gambling Commission of Great Britain.
We take responsible gaming very seriously and aim to protect our players as best as we can. Therefore, as a betting operator, licensed and regulated to trade in the UK, we are obligated to know that the source of the funds you use to play with us, is legitimate.
There will be times when certain financial limits and thresholds are reached, and it may be necessary for us to ask our members to provide evidence to confirm the source(s) of funds they have been playing with. This information will only ever be used as an internal reference for ensuring our customers are gambling responsibly and in line with their available finances. No unauthorised third party will ever receive this information.
Redbus Bingo is not alone in seeking this type of information from its customers; and it is highly likely that you will also be approached by other betting operators also requesting this information from you when your spend/play reaches certain levels.
- If I don’t send in proof of my source of funds, what will happen?
- Unfortunately, if we do not receive the required information from you, we will be required to place financial restrictions on your account. However, if, at any time you choose to send us the required information at a later date, then we will gladly lift all restrictions.
- How will the information be used?
- All information received will be treated as highly confidential. It will only be used to confirm that the money that you spend/play with comes from a legitimate source.
We have a professional and dedicated team who work to review and assess all information received in order to ensure your documentation meets the requirements that will enable you to continue to enjoy playing on our sites.
We fully understand that some of our customers have complex financial circumstances which may make this request more challenging to cooperate with. However, please understand that we must always adhere to all Gambling Commissions licencing requirements.
- What we need to receive from you:
- We will need evidence to identify and support the source and value of the funds you use to bet/play with. Examples of possible sources of funds can include:
- A link to a web site showing you in some employee/employer/executive or ownership capacity
- A copy of your pay slip
- Sale of shares
- Sale of property or properties
- Inheritance (A copy of the letter from the executors exhibiting how much you have inherited as a beneficiary and a copy of your bank account statement showing the money being received from the executor’s account.)
- Dividends from a company (A copy of your dividend certificate, and a copy of your bank account statement showing the money being received from the company.)
- Other (Compensation award/Gambling winnings/lottery/bank statement etc.)
- How to send us your Source of Funds:
- Please include your username and/or account number with any documents that are sent to us.
The simplest way to share the documents is from a mobile device, login to your account and go to “My documents” link inside the “My Account” section (top right corner)
- Who is Virtual Global Digital Services Limited?
Redbus Bingo is operated by Virtual Global Digital Services Limited, except for states in which our services are provided under a local license.
Virtual Global Digital Services Limited is incorporated in Gibraltar.
Virtual Global Digital Services Limited is licensed to offer online gaming services by the Government of Gibraltar (Remote Gaming License Numbers 112 and 113), regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner under the laws of Gibraltar, and makes no representation as to legality of such services in other jurisdictions.
Our services in the UK are operated by 888 UK Limited, a company incorporated in Gibraltar. 888 UK Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under the account number 39028.
Our address: 601-701 Europort, Gibraltar.