Registration & Login
- How do I register?
- It’s quick & easy to register on RedBus Bingo. All you need to do is click on the Join Now! tab at the top of any page & you’ll be taken to the Registration page. You simply fill in your details & then bob’s your uncle, you’re almost ready to go!
- How do I login?
- When you arrive on the homepage you just need to enter your username & password to login to your account.
- Do I need to download any software to play?
- The long & short of it is no. RedBus Bingo doesn’t require you to download anything so as soon as you have registered and/or logged in, you just need to click the PLAY NOW tab anywhere on the site. This will launch the RedBus Bingo lobby where you’ll be presented with our fab choice of Bingo & Instant games.
- I’ve forgotten my login details, what do I do?
- Don’t worry, simply click on the image below to go to our Forgotten Password page & follow the simple steps to retrieve your details.
- How can I view my account details?
- As soon as you login your Members Page will launch. There you’ll be able to view your transaction history & see all the deposits & withdrawals you’ve made. It will also provide you with a list of the games you’ve played, including the date & time they were played & what you won.
- I’ve moved house since I registered, how can I update my account details?
- Easily. All you need to do is login to your account & click ‘Details’ in the My Account section. Your personal information will be displayed & at the bottom of the page you can ‘Modify’ your account info. You have the option to amend your name, address, password & can choose to receive our communications if you don’t already do so.
- How do I fund my account?
- You can fund your account across various places on the site, including your Members Page. On your Members Page click the ‘Fund your account’ to launch the cashier – this will pop up in another window. Brigend provides RedBus Bingo with the banking facility & are extremely flexible in the methods in which you can deposit funds. You can have up to five payment methods registered to your account. We accept all major Credit & Debit cards including Maestro, Solo, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard & Delta. The other methods accepted are PayPal, Neteller, U kash & paysafecard.
- PayPal is available in all currencies. PayPal deposits are an instant, secure and easy way to fund your RedBus Account. PayPal can only be used as a payment method on RedBus Bingo. You cannot withdraw funds from your account using this method.
If you have a valid promotional code, enter the code into the ‘Promotion Code’ box in the cashier, click the ‘Deposit’ tab to fund your account & your funds will be transferred to your RedBus Bingo account immediately.
The description you will see on your bank/credit card statement when depositing at RedBus Bingo will be “BRIGEND”.
Note: Payments cannot be made back onto a Mastercard.
- What is the minimum amount I can deposit?
- The minimum amount you can deposit is £10.
- What is the minimum amount I can withdraw?
- The minimum withdrawal is £10.
- How long does it take until the funds appear in my bank account?
- It takes 48 hours to process your withdrawal request. Once this has been completed, you should see the money in your bank account within 4 -7 working days.
- I requested to withdraw some of my winnings yesterday, can I change my mind?
- Yes. You have up to 48 hours from when you requested your withdrawal to reverse the transaction via the cashier.
- How can I be sure that my payment details are secure?
- We use the SSL Protocol with 128 bit encryption to provide security & privacy between your computer & our servers. This means that before any sensitive data is sent between you & our servers, the data is encrypted before it is transmitted.
This makes it impossible for people to crack this code & gain access to your confidential details.
- 75 Ball Bingo – what is it?
- Basically, 75 Ball Bingo cards have 25 squares, arranged in five vertical & five horizontal rows. Each of the 25 squares on the 75 ball bingo card (except for the centre square) contains a number between 1 & 75. The aim of the game is to complete a shape or every number (coverall) on the card.
Pattern Bingo is more commonly associated with 75 Ball Bingo than its 90 Ball counterpart.
- 90 Ball Bingo
- This is the traditional form of bingo in which you purchase a card and try to obtain 1 line, 2 lines or a Full house before all the other players in the room.
- I’ve seen the progressive jackpots on the site, what are they?
- RedBus Bingo has two progressive jackpots – 75 Ball London Eye & 90 Ball Double Decker. To win either of the progressive jackpots, a player needs to call house in a certain number of calls or less.
- London Eye Progressive Jackpot?
- Not just the name of a London landmark. It’s the name we’ve also given to our iconic 75 Ball Progressive Jackpot which can be won when a player bingos on the special London Eye pattern (which is 16 slots to daub btw), in 41 calls or less. From 42 calls or more, the winner will only get the jackpot for that specific game & the progressive amount will keep on growing! When the jackpot is won it will start growing again from £150.
- Double Decker Progressive Jackpot?
- I bet you’re wondering what a scrummy chocolate bar has got to do with Bingo….. a lot as a matter of fact. Double Decker is the name of our 90 Ball Progressive Jackpot, which can be won during all 90 Ball games. Just cover your full card in 35 calls or less & the progressive jackpot plus that specific game’s jackpot are all yours for keeps! When the jackpot is won, it will start growing again from £100.
- Ok, so how do I actually purchase Bingo tickets?
- Easily. When you go into a room, on the left hand side there’s a ticket panel where you can choose the number of tickets you wish to purchase. The number of tickets you can purchase per game varies from room to room. Once you select the number of tickets you’d like to purchase for the game, click on the ‘Buy Selected Tickets’ tab.
- What is Autobuy?
- Autobuy is a handy feature which enables you to buy bingo cards (excluding FREE cards) for the next few games without you having to purchase cards for every new game. You can select how many games you want to play and the maximum card price you want to buy. As long as you are in the room & do not close the application, your chosen number of games & cards will play according to your customised settings.
- If Selected games in Autobuy did not complete…
- Autobuy will only stop working if you have left the room, closed the application or have run out of funds. Your autobuy settings will not be saved if you leave the room for any reason.
- When will Autobuy purchase cards?
- The cards to each game you have selected will be purchased as soon as the cards are available to buy.
- If you want to buy more cards before a game…
- Even while Autobuy is activated you are still able to purchase more cards manually if you wish.
- How much does it cost to play?
- We’ve got tickets to suit all budgets, with tickets ranging from 0p (Free Bingo) & 1p right up to £1.
- What happens if I purchase a card & then lose connection?
- In the eventuality that you are disconnected, don’t worry. As soon as there is confirmation that you have purchased tickets then these will remain active within that game & any winning funds will be credited to your account.
- What’s a PREBUY?
- In a number of games you have the opportunity to purchase tickets for a game for a significantly longer period than in most of the live rooms. The room will have a stipulated time & day in which the game will take place. This is usually used for special promotions.
- Chat Hosts are always going on about LPs – what are they?
- LPs stand for Loyalty Points which can be exchanged for bingo tickets. We offer lots of ways to win LPs including refer a friend, buying bingo tickets & joining in with our chat games.
- Ok, so how do I redeem LPs?
- That’s easy peasy. Just go to the My Account section on your Members Page & click on ‘Manage Points’. The number of Loyalty Points you have for redemption will be displayed. Select how many you wish to redeem & enter the amount in the box & click the ‘Submit’ button. LPs redemption happens instantly.
1000 LPs = £1 in Bonus Funds
- Happy Hour – Mojitos or Margaritas?
- Whatever your tipple, join in with our daily Happy Hour between 6pm -7pm in selected rooms to win double loyalty points in chat games.
- I love a good yackety yack – how can I chat on RedBus?
- If you love a good natter, then you’ve come to the right place. RedBus Bingo gives you chance to chat freely to fellow passengers. This facility isn’t available in all rooms but take a look round, we guarantee there’s something for everyone. One thing we’re not a fan of is foul, offensive or abusive language. Please don’t do it otherwise we’ll be forced to ban you from chat and we really, really don’t want that to happen.
- Chat Games – what are they?
- Our lovely RedBus Bingo CMs host chat games daily in the rooms. This is your chance to earn some extra lps for simply being a sport & joining in with the fun. Talk about value added Bingo play!
- Instant Win games are an assorted category that includes games such as Arcade Horses, Scratch Cards, Hi Lo, Special Multiplier & many more. They can be played between bingo games, or even as you play bingo. To play Instant Games just click on the game you want to play from the list on the RedBus Lobby & a separate window will pop up.
- Slots work on the premise of the traditional fruit machine. Here at RedBus Bingo we’ve got stacks of variations so there really is something for everybody. Look out for our progressive jackpot versions of some of our most popular games, as you could pocket a shed load of cash!
- RedBus Bingo brings Vegas to you! In a nutshell, we offer a range of casino style games like Roulette, Video Poker & Blackjack – perfect for the thrill seekers amongst us!
- Instant Progressives
- There are five Slots included within the Instant Games Progressive Jackpot category – RedBus Bingo Jackpot, Piggy Payout, Fluffy Favourites, Aztec Rising & Double-Up Ducks. The jackpots on these games are activated at random.