Jackpot relaxation starts here…
What better way to loosen up after a busy day than to play for nonstop cash prizes?Join us in the Daily Unwind, where there’s a wagering jackpot to be won every 90 seconds + a fast growing progressive jackpot too!
Where: 1p+ Tab > The Daily Unwind Room
When: Every day from 4pm – 11:59 pm
Ticket Price: 10p
The more players who join in, the higher all the jackpots will climb.
So put your feet up and bingo the day’s stress away!
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is ongoing, currently without an end date. We will provide reasonable notice of when it will come to an end.
- The game is only available to funded players.
- Players can buy a minimum of 1, and a maximum of 96 cards to each game.
- The Daily Unwind information: Game plays at 4pm – 11:59 pm every day. Game type: 75 Ball Wagering. Tickets cost 10p.
- Wagering jackpots will be distributed as following: 60% to the winner, 1TG – 25% between winning cards, 2TG – 15% between winning cards.
- The progressive jackpot plays every 30 minutes.
- There is wagering jackpot to win every 90 seconds.
- To win the progressive jackpot, players complete the coverall pattern in 46 calls or less.
- When the progressive jackpot is won, it will reset to £100.
- All ticket purchases contribute to the Progressive Jackpot.
- If there is more than one winner, the wagering jackpot and the progressive jackpot will be shared.
- This is a shared game. The ‘shared game basis’ enables the Company to bring together users of the Games and other players who use other games operated or owned by the Company.
- The jackpot prizes will be credited in real money funds into winner’s accounts immediately after winning a game.
- If you request a withdrawal from your real money bankroll before fulfilling the following wagering requirements you will lose all bingo bonus funds: you must wager 2x the total amount of the bingo bonus (for example, if you got a £5 bingo bonus, you must wager £10).
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to a minimum of £10. If your withdrawal request is for less than £10, the amount you have requested to withdraw will be returned to your Bankroll. You can find more details about our withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy.
- In exceptional cases, Red Bus Bingo may conclude promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, bonus or special offer for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- Red Bus’s Bingo full bonus policy applies.
- Red Bus’s Bingo full terms and conditions apply.
- Updated: August 2017